For the theme "What home means to you," our team of six developed this 2D platformer that follows an invisible parasite as it controls a variety of hosts to navigate across each level.
I collaborated on design and programming, and acted as project manager over the 48-hour event. Click "Read More" to see my specific contributions.
- Wrote code for the teleporter (teleporter documentation and source ↗).
- Wrote a generation tool and in-game behaviour for the parallaxed background.
- Coordinated code and asset production.
- We were the only team with a scrum board!
- Mentored less experienced participants with various programming skills.
- Filled in for another team when their sole programmer abandoned the project.